See what the next generation is all about!
The Lashe® Eyelash Extensions
The Lashe® eyelash extensions, made of synthetic fiber, represent the next generation in eyelash extension technology. They are manufactured of premium quality materials set in a unique blend. The Lashe® extensions offer a dramatically improved look, weight and feel from other man-made eyelash extensions on the market, bar none.
The Lashe® Eyelash Extension Features Include:
- Specially designed to exact a natural lash from base to tip
- Lighter in weight than other man-made extensions
- Machine cut for accuracy with stringent quality control
- Soft, flexible and lightweight like a “faux mink” lash
- Consistent in color; keep their luster for entire life of their wear
- Curl will not relax due to water, steam, heat or sweat
- Durable with rich black color like a “silk” lash
- Perfect blend of matte and gloss without the plastic appearance
For best results use 45° volume tweezers and keep on reading these directions.
Step 1: Dispense a small drop of adhesive on a flat, non-porous surface, like our 2”-round Adhesive Shield. You will need to re-drop a small drop every 15 to 20 minutes or so, depending on your speed and room dynamics.
Step 2: Flip the tweezers so that the stem of the tweezers points away from you and the nippers are closest to you. That is the correct position of the tweezers!
Step 3: Grab the fan at its strands, approximately 3 mm from the stem of the fan and lift. Catch as many strands as your tweezer allows.
Step 4: Coat the entire stem of the fan with adhesive. Enter by holding the fan at a ninety degree angle to the adhesive drop, then out in the same direction. At this point you should have a bead of adhesive at the end of the stem no larger than twice the thickness of the extension at the base, i.e. with a 3D .07mm extension fan you should have a bead no larger than 0.40mm.
Step 5: Place the stem of the fan on the natural lash 1mm away from the lash line (a little less than the thickness of a dime), push down and back, orientate and release. Make sure there is a seamless connection between the fan stem and natural lash with no air pockets.